Search FM 2018 Audition
We commend you for deeming it fit to apply for a volunteer position at Search FM 92.3 Campus Radio, Federal University of Technology Minna.
Before you proceed, kindly read the following terms and conditions and make sure you understand and agree with them before you continue with the application.
1. Ensure you make use of a working and active e-mail address. Once you submit your application, you will receive an application ID via the email you specified while filling the form.
2. It is important that you provide your active phone number. The Campus Radio will use your phone contact to send you notifications including your application status (If you emerge successful after the Auditions)
3. You must confirm that the personal data/information you provided are accurate as discrepancies between the provided data and your true identity will lead to an outright disqualification of your application.
4. You shall make yourself available for Audition/Interview at the specified venue, time and date as contained in the Audition Time Table.
5. You shall abide by the Rules and Guidelines governing the Auditions as administered by the Audition Judges during the screening process.
6. You shall not come to the Auditions with harmful materials or contraband.
7. You shall coordinate yourself in an orderly and respectful manner.
NOTE: Applicants are to keep a screenshot or write down the Application ID number that is generated after clicking the submit button for reference purpose during the screening/documentation process.